Wild Type Ranch At A Glance
Wild Type Ranch is a family ranch located in Milam County Texas. We are Ralph, Sara and our sons Eric and Alex. We raise registered Red Angus and Black Angus cattle and produce pasture-raised Natural Angus Beef.
Our guiding principle is respect for all life. We believe in the judicious and ethical use of technology in producing a high quality, sustainable product. We'll stack our beef up against any in the country. Our Angus and Red Angus breeding stock are top-of-the breed.
Whether you're looking for cuisine-quality, pasture-raised, Natural Angus Beef or top-quality, Black Angus or Red Angus cattle for sale, you've come to the right place.
Check back often for updates on beef availability and cattle for sale.
News from the Farm
- Google Food Revelution on 5/15/2013 April 26, 2013
- CSA program has openings! April 21, 2013
- Dyer Mercantile on 4/18/2013 April 17, 2013
- Inventory available for April deliveries April 14, 2013
- Order Packs by March 13 for March-Early April delivery March 6, 2013
- March Inventory is now available February 27, 2013
- Brazos Farmer's Market this Saturday February 13, 2013
- Halves & Quarters January 20, 2013
- Ground Beef and Bulk Beef and 2013 Schedule January 20, 2013
- Live Oak Unitarian Church (Cedar Park) on 5/26/2013 December 29, 2012